Ribh's D'Coopage

Sigh. It seems I'm a day late every day at present.

IMG_2021-10-21-07-17-48-712.jpg

How are you feeling about being unsettled? Are you taking it in your stride or is it upsetting?
Yes & No... 🤣 I like to have my own space so temporary living is hard for me plus all the cuffuffle: court, Centrlink, sick Sif & I've had to renew my lisence this year ~ all without a car or my driving glasses to start with & a greatly reduced income [I can't say that without thinking of Dorothy L. Sayers saying: How does one reduce an income? 😄.] Now have a car & my glasses sorted so that is making some things easier & I do have a sort of routine happening ~ which gives structure to my days but I would really like to be able to move into my own place & look for work, which won't be happening any time soon. I am struggling with huge amounts of anxiety any time I am away from where I feel safe & not sleeping real well but it could be so much worse & I am grateful for small mercies. Thank you for asking. :hugs

Yes & No... 🤣 I like to have my own space so temporary living is hard for me plus all the cuffuffle: court, Centrlink, sick Sif & I've had to renew my lisence this year ~ all without a car or my driving glasses to start with & a greatly reduced income [I can't say that without thinking of Dorothy L. Sayers saying: How does one reduce an income? 😄.] Now have a car & my glasses sorted so that is making some things easier & I do have a sort of routine happening ~ which gives structure to my days but I would really like to be able to move into my own place & look for work, which won't be happening any time soon. I am struggling with huge amounts of anxiety any time I am away from where I feel safe & not sleeping real well but it could be so much worse & I am grateful for small mercies. Thank you for asking. :hugs
If I could package up a hug with solidarity wrapping paper, it would already be on its way to you.

WEDNESDAY WHEREVER... 🤗
Portia investigating my coffee.
Sif is back in jail. I need to consult the vet again as her balance has gone &
my broodies are locked out & bokking away madly.

View attachment 2871462
The more I see of youur sons place the more I think it's a great place for chickens. I hope it's a good place for you to Ribh.

Not yet. I think we've got this. The Vet didn't seem too worried. More we haven't killed the bug yet.
I believe they do build up a tolerance to the various bugs in time. It's often a change in location that exposes them to a different strain and they struggle with that.

Back
Top Bottom