Ribh's D'Coopage

I just managed to soak my cat in some Epsom salt to remove dry scabs from a scratch I'd washed and oiled. Soon time to rub coconut oil in
Coconut oil on your cat?! Why? Mine would shred me if I even thought about doing that. Are you sure it isn't toxic to cats?

Also Epsom salts give cats diarhhea if they injest them - safe on wounds etc. but you need to prevent the cat from licking it all. I don't think it is toxic to cats just gives you a clean-up job.

Coconut oil on your cat?! Why? Mine would shred me if I even thought about doing that. Are you sure it isn't toxic to cats?

Also Epsom salts give cats diarhhea if they injest them - safe on wounds etc. but you need to prevent the cat from licking it all. I don't think it is toxic to cats just gives you a clean-up job.
That's is worrying but him being uncomfortable even more stressful. I'll settle him outside my bedroom door tonight away from carpet and leave paper down. I'll be up very early to let him out.

His skin is perfectly cleared now no more scabs at all

I don't know if it's true but apparently if you put coconut oil on a tick it kills them. Does anyone know if this is correct?

That's is worrying but him being uncomfortable even more stressful. I'll settle him outside my bedroom door tonight away from carpet and leave paper down. I'll be up very early to let him out.

His skin is perfectly cleared now no more scabs at all

I don't know if it's true but apparently if you put coconut oil on a tick it kills them. Does anyone know if this is correct?
I suppose it could suffocate them. I believe that petroleum jelly works that way.

Back
Top Bottom