Ribh's D'Coopage

I went up the road to get some milk thistles to find the whole paddock has been razed to the ground prior to building. :( There goes my lovely big supply of milk thistle! I got most of a bag full by scouring the verges & spread it out for the girls so everyone has a chance @ getting some. They've had 2 breakfasts so far. I put down feed for them & my neighbour threw over pumkin scrapes so they can't possibly be hungry. Didn't stop anyone from pigging on such a nice treat! 🤣
View attachment 3155190
What are they Hobbits! 2 breakfasts! :eek:

I went up the road to get some milk thistles to find the whole paddock has been razed to the ground prior to building. :( There goes my lovely big supply of milk thistle! I got most of a bag full by scouring the verges & spread it out for the girls so everyone has a chance @ getting some. They've had 2 breakfasts so far. I put down feed for them & my neighbour threw over pumkin scrapes so they can't possibly be hungry. Didn't stop anyone from pigging on such a nice treat! 🤣
View attachment 3155190
Shame about the milk thistle.

Any cat exposing their belly like that is a relaxed & happy cat.
You think so?

I said there would be no more pictures of Checkers since he's moved to VA but I'll post this old one. Pet that belly and I hope you don't have hemophilia and do have plenty of bandaids!
CheckersSleeping.jpg

Back
Top Bottom