Ribh's D'Coopage

Good evening folks :frow

Expensive. $85 to get to town and $110 to get home. Add record heat and I was having difficulty catching my breath. So all in all a miserable experience but I now have food.
Wow. I'm really feeling for you. Car problems when your out of the mainstream is the pits!

WEDNESDAY WHEREVER.😶
Wet, cold & downright miserable today.
All the chickens except for Chavi & Olivia have given up roosting outside. Far too unpleasant.
Spent most of the day @ the mechanics having the emissions thingy checked out. I was worried but luckily it turned out to be nothing. The rest was spent looking for presents for my twins who have a birthday tomorrow.:idunno
They are impossible to buy for.
Latest finished baby blanket, which is very girly.
View attachment 3175656
I love it! I've spent most of my life resenting pink for no good reason, so I decided to make up for it and now I've got almost as much pink in my clothes as blue or green.

I love it! I've spent most of my life resenting pink for no good reason, so I decided to make up for it and now I've got almost as much pink in my clothes as blue or green.
I'm not a fan of pink myself but a lot of women & little girls especially seem to like it. :idunno Anything I do for myself is almost always in blues & greens.

There was an old saying blue and green should never be seen but I really like them together :lau
I never understood that saying because in nature blue & green are often together: blue sky, green leaves; blue water, green seeweed; blue lake, green mountains...

Back
Top Bottom