Ribh's D'Coopage

b39e29560f31d61b5356fd8886e427617ef9af4388da469bc60ec24c93eeacda.jpg

Sif is not well again. I am monitoring as best I can under present circumstances but it is not looking good.
Oh no. I am sad to hear that. She was such an inspiration to me for Bernadette.
I am sure you are not exaggerating when you say it isn’t looking good, but I am going to hope for the best anyway.
:fl :hugs

Oh no. I am sad to hear that. She was such an inspiration to me for Bernadette.
I am sure you are not exaggerating when you say it isn’t looking good, but I am going to hope for the best anyway.
:fl :hugs
I am hoping but she is not moving around with the tribe, has lost heaps of weight, is not eating, just sleeping. She lost her balance yesterday too. I am not sure she has the will to fight another round of whatever it is. 😕

Any idea what's wrong with her?
No. Not a clue. She roosted in a nesting box the night I got home. Wouldn't leave the coop the next morning. Super lethargic & I think she is losing her balance again. No worms, mites, lice. I carried her out again this morning & separated her hoping she'd eat. She didn't. She's on the grass dozing & the girls keep coming by to visit. I've given vitamins, electrolytes & a dose of antibiotic but there's not much else I can do. My car is in the shop & the lads @ sea so it's whatever I can manage here.

Back
Top Bottom