Ribh's D'Coopage

BY Bob

Proprietor, Fluffy Butt Acres
Premium member
Jan 1, 2016
Hershey, PA
After the rain..
Which apparently brings on the crabs so both lads are on the water...
:rolleyes:
View attachment 2003969

The maples are sort of struggling on but the heat has pretty much done for them ~ which was always likely. I planted out azaleas just before the rain. The man shook his head. I have something of a reputation. If I plant, it rains. I planted; it rained.:gig

View attachment 2003973
Meanwhile 3 small bedrooms have been gutted ~ & my lads, having got this far, have gone crabbing...:he The gyp-rock is supposed to go up later today turning this into 2 quite large bedrooms now we don't have so many kids ~ though that may not last long...
I am living in bedlam, which is so not good for my soul. :(
View attachment 2003976
From what I've seen, your house is pretty cool. I love all the wood.

Im sure they will put it back together nicely for you. If it's time to catch crabs, you gotta do that first!

🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀

Aussie-Chookmum

Free Ranging
Apr 20, 2019
Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
After the rain..
Which apparently brings on the crabs so both lads are on the water...
:rolleyes:
View attachment 2003969

The maples are sort of struggling on but the heat has pretty much done for them ~ which was always likely. I planted out azaleas just before the rain. The man shook his head. I have something of a reputation. If I plant, it rains. I planted; it rained.:gig

View attachment 2003973
Meanwhile 3 small bedrooms have been gutted ~ & my lads, having got this far, have gone crabbing...:he The gyp-rock is supposed to go up later today turning this into 2 quite large bedrooms now we don't have so many kids ~ though that may not last long...
I am living in bedlam, which is so not good for my soul. :(
View attachment 2003976
You could be like Johnny Appleseed Ribh, planting azaleas and bringing rain all over Australia! :lol:

Love all the wood in your house. Ripping walls out is the fun bit, hopefully they get to the less fun but more satisfying part soon.:fl

Ribh

Crossing the Road
Dec 18, 2018
Island, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
My Coop
My Coop
From what I've seen, your house is pretty cool. I love all the wood.
Love all the wood in your house.
Back in the day we had dreams of building an alternative house. Our council put squash to that so the wood was a sort of compromise. Now the termites have moved in so we have to redo quite a lot of stuff.

Ribh

Crossing the Road
Dec 18, 2018
Island, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
My Coop
My Coop

BY Bob

Proprietor, Fluffy Butt Acres
Premium member
Jan 1, 2016
Hershey, PA
Top Bottom