Ribh's D'Coopage

Mus

Muscovies? Are they for meat or just for keeping?
Just for keeping Ribh. I'm rather fond of them. They were a surprise I want from one of the main house members. I don't know what they were thinking if they were thinking at all. They got a few days attention and then left to me to cope with.:hmm
They also have an interesting social life. There used to be more of them.

Just for keeping Ribh. I'm rather fond of them. They were a surprise I want from one of the main house members. I don't know what they were thinking if they were thinking at all. They got a few days attention and then left to me to cope with.:hmm
They also have an interesting social life. There used to be more of them.

I don't know much about ducks. Probably the only breed I'd recognise because the neighbours had some until they got bored with them. I rather liked them.

I don't know much about ducks. Probably the only breed I'd recognise because the neighbours had some until they got bored with them. I rather liked them.
It makes me very sad when people get creatures on a whim and find that they are not like how they expected or just get bored with them. However, if some people weren't like that I wouldn't be here.:confused:

It makes me very sad when people get creatures on a whim and find that they are not like how they expected or just get bored with them. However, if some people weren't like that I wouldn't be here.:confused:
There's an equilibrium to most of life. For me the challenge is in finding the words and tone to reveal someone's shallow thinking to them without initiating their defensiveness. And, of course, I try (and sometimes fail) to be open-minded and not defensive when others try to correct me.

There's an equilibrium to most of life. For me the challenge is in finding the words and tone to reveal someone's shallow thinking to them without initiating their defensiveness. And, of course, I try (and sometimes fail) to be open-minded and not defensive when others try to correct me.
I hate to say this of myself but I don't bother much with being diplomatic. I'm not great with people.

Back
Top Bottom