Ribh's D'Coopage

I'm so confused by this picture :gig
:lol: She was preening. I caught her with her wing 1/2 extended. This may help...
20200410_143629.jpg

Been for my ride. Arena was too wet so I went with mum who walked the dogs and I rode down the street. Some idiot kid started up a motorbike and Hudson shyest. I didn’t come off or anything I was just annoyed at the parents who had seen me but let the child keep revving it’s engine

Some people have absolutely no clue. And far too much entitlement. :rant

Here is the state of Alice's feathers on Wednesday (2 days ago) poor thing. There's not much there to keep her warm at the moment. Her legs are completely bare. She's been trying to keep warm by spreading her wings along her sides and tucking her neck into her hackle feathers. 🥺

IMG20200408082325.jpg
IMG20200408082234.jpg
IMG20200408082137.jpg

The pin feathers are coming out fast though. Now she looks like a porcupine with very flat lying quills

Here is the state of Alice's feathers on Wednesday (2 days ago) poor thing. There's not much there to keep her warm at the moment. Her legs are completely bare. She's been trying to keep warm by spreading her wings along her sides and tucking her neck into her hackle feathers. 🥺

View attachment 2082857View attachment 2082858View attachment 2082859
The pin feathers are coming out fast though. Now she looks like a porcupine with very flat lying quills
That's the heaviest moult I've ever seen. Poor girl.

Loving your chicken portraits Ribh.

I think Mhari might actually be part Dove. That might explain the temperament.😜
🙄 I can think of other terms, none of them too polite. I've got 3 that can be quite nasty for no apparent reason. The rest of the flock seem to take 'em as they find 'em don't get too fazed by their tantrums.

Back
Top Bottom