Ribh's D'Coopage

Good evening folks :frow

CCCL I loved the pics

The information put in on the first form is static and reproduces on the reports as is, but is not used for any other purpose. The second form associates the user to the breed categories. Then the data is combined and flattened, then brought in and sorted by the queries.

Not all the breeds are available. There’re more choices than there were initially but the first form had an ‘other’ category and I don’t think the second one has. It’s not giving you the option to choose ‘cows’ or ‘legless ducks’ and whilst they’re not legitimate breeds, it does serve as a useful example to show that not all ‘breeds’ are being picked up.

Dumb question... When you look at the reports, do you see the outline pane on the left side of the screen?

I’m not sure what that is but I’m not seeing anything that resembles it. I’m looking at the spreadsheets within the BYC app, rather than letting it open Google docs.

Fat Bird comes and sits in the house nest box most days now. She hasn't laid an egg this year and I think she just likes to sit on some from time to time. This means something but I'm not at all sure what. I find it a bit sad in a way, especially given she's never sat and hatched.:love
View attachment 2166805
I agree with ACM; I think she just enjoys your company. After all, you've known each other a long time. Why wouldn't she want to hang with you?

I have been out of action trying to get the man caught up on his tax. Don't ask. It's a nightmare & I find figures depressing & headachy so have not had too much emotional energy left over. However, like everyone else, I am following @BY Bob's journey into sitting hens & finding it fascinating & informative.

My own flock has pretty much given up laying. Between the moulters & the POLs I am getting 1 egg every few days. I think Aoefa is getting close to laying. She is doing a lot of screaming, which my goldies did just before they came on the lay. She is the more dominant of my 2 young silver Campines & a really healthy looking bird just now. She has a smaller comb than Ha'penny too so I'm not sure what's going on there.

The good news is no~one is broody! So over the most popular nest being hogged by a broody BR! Or Mhari. And it is wet. Good news for the garden, not so good for the chooks. The sun is in short supply just when they want it most.

Good on you for doing the tax yourself! I used to do my own, but it was such a drag I decided to make it someone else's job :D and I've never looked back!

I hope Aoefa gives you some eggs soon. I'm doing well with both Peggy and Ivy laying an egg most days. Not sure if I'll see an egg from Mary any time soon. She might surprise me. But I'm expecting none from Janet for the time being. On top of her eye problem she's still dropping feathers every now and then.

Aoife looking radiant
Her comb & wattles are reddening up nicely but somehow I think an egg is still a way off.

20200531_074915 (2).jpg

Suyin & Lavender are looking really good now they have finished their moult. Ha'penny, Hepzibah & Luna are looking tatty but doing it @ a more restrained pace.
20200531_074850 (2).jpg

Aoife looking radiant
Her comb & wattles are reddening up nicely but somehow I think an egg is still a way off.

View attachment 2168999
Suyin & Lavender are looking really good now they have finished their moult. Ha'penny, Hepzibah & Luna are looking tatty but doing it @ a more restrained pace.
View attachment 2169007
Suyin is such a beautiful girl. I know she's a bit pushy, but those feathers!

Good on you for doing the tax yourself! I used to do my own, but it was such a drag I decided to make it someone else's job :D and I've never looked back!

I hope Aoefa gives you some eggs soon. I'm doing well with both Peggy and Ivy laying an egg most days. Not sure if I'll see an egg from Mary any time soon. She might surprise me. But I'm expecting none from Janet for the time being. On top of her eye problem she's still dropping feathers every now and then.
I'd love to accept kudos for the tax but I cannot. We're just trying to organise it enough the accountant doesn't have conniptions. :lau The problem is 2 home businesses & neither the man nor I are good with paper work ~ & I am totally hopless with numbers. If I can sort of organise it the man will do the numbers before submitting it. I wish it were straightforward but it is a complicated nightmare & really needs a professional ~ who is worth every cent!!!

Suyin is such a beautiful girl. I know she's a bit pushy, but those feathers!
Her feathering is stunning just now. She's not being quite so pushy now though she can get pretty aggro with the bantams. Good thing they are like greased lightening around her. :)

Back
Top Bottom