Ribh's D'Coopage

This is something that I simply cannot understand. My brother is like that. So ungracious. We were raised by the same parents. It drives me crazy.

By the way, I was still enjoying my lap rug 3 weeks ago! Thank you so much for the wonderful gift. It was very thoughtful.
Everyone I made for here has appreciated their rug.. I'm so glad they have been warm & useful! :)

Hooray! It's quite pointy! Is that usual for campines?

I think it is more it's just a new layer egg.
This is one of Ha'penny's ~ but she has been laying quite a big egg. Morrigu's are smaller but not pointy.

Lavender lays the weirdest eggs: long & almost rectangular with rounded ends. She's not laying again yet but I'll try & remember to get a photo when she does. They are the oddest looking eggs.

MEMO0004.JPG

I will make another of these for my 2nd DIL, who has a birthday next week, & pair them with a couple of nice candles. I don't know her very well [they haven't been married all that long] so I hope she likes them. My other DIL doesn't like hand made stuff & is really hard to buy for. :idunno
What do you think? Yes? No? Go for something else?
View attachment 2177077
Well, if you are unsure, add some chocolate? Most people love chocolate!

Good evening folks :frow

I will make another of these for my 2nd DIL, who has a birthday next week, & pair them with a couple of nice candles. I don't know her very well [they haven't been married all that long] so I hope she likes them. My other DIL doesn't like hand made stuff & is really hard to buy for. :idunno
View attachment 2177077
I say go for it. It's beautiful. Add candles and chocolate and it's a wonderful gift.

View attachment 2177077

You put a lot of time, care and effort into those so I hope she likes them. I think these plus candles and a nice bit of chocolate would be a nice gift. :love

Mine is lying close to hand ready to do duty when my legs get cold while catching up on BYC.

I always think of you and the care that went into it Ribh :love
I had to put mine away to keep the cats off of it. Otherwise there will be pulls. They love to lay on a rug! 😻

Back
Top Bottom