Ribh's D'Coopage

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR EGGS. At least you know who laid them. That's one up on me
Thanks Ribh.

It feels like it's been so long I thought I'd have to train them to do tricks for the circus for them to earn their keep! 😄

Yep, I purposely got different coloured layers so I can tell whose is who. It's a bit hard to tell Alice's and Pepper's apart though...🧐

Pity that there aren't 17 different colours for your girls...

Hi Bob. How are you doing? Sue continuing to improve?
I think she is. She gets really bad headaches from time to time, while sitting up, the docs and I really want to know why. The dietitian and nurses are unhappy with how much she's eating. When the nurse inquired yesterday about why, Sue's response was pretty clear: "It tastes like crap." I've tasted it and just can't argue with her assessment. So we're working on getting her better tasting food.

I think she is. She gets really bad headaches from time to time, while sitting up, the docs and I really want to know why. The dietitian and nurses are unhappy with how much she's eating. When the nurse inquired yesterday about why, Sue's response was pretty clear: "It tastes like crap." I've tasted it and just can't argue with her assessment. So we're working on getting her better tasting food.
You might have to smuggle in some take away. :) What is her favourite?

Thanks Ribh.

It feels like it's been so long I thought I'd have to train them to do tricks for the circus for them to earn their keep! 😄

Yep, I purposely got different coloured layers so I can tell whose is who. It's a bit hard to tell Alice's and Pepper's apart though...🧐

Pity that there aren't 17 different colours for your girls...
Normally I can tell. Even the same coloured layers lay a slightly different size, shape & colour so if I'm paying attention I can tell. It must be Morrigu back on the lay but why she is burying them beats me! :idunno

You might have to smuggle in some take away. :) What is her favourite?
She likes food with flavor. We season everything we cook and don't over cook the veg. The mashed potatoes there are instant and made with just water. The veg appear to be canned and always over cooked. We use fresh or frozen veg and everything is cooked lightly with butter and sometimes herbs. Once I figure out her menu, I'm thinking about smuggling in some dried herbs to give things a boost.

Yeah, hospital food sux. Is she fond of fruit or nuts? What does she like to nibble on? Give her a BIG gentle bear hug from us. And here's one for you. :hugs:hugs

She likes food with flavor. We season everything we cook and don't over cook the veg. The mashed potatoes there are instant and made with just water. The veg appear to be canned and always over cooked. We use fresh or frozen veg and everything is cooked lightly with butter and sometimes herbs. Once I figure out her menu, I'm thinking about smuggling in some dried herbs to give things a boost.
Here! Here! I'm all for lots of flavour too!

Back
Top Bottom