Ribh's D'Coopage

A few sunset pictures from tonight.

20200804_200438.jpg

A little later...
20200804_201723.jpg

Every thing had a lovely orange glow to it. Sadly my camera didn't pick it up.

We are playing guessing games.
I have a blue ~ probably Mhari's. I have a large brown ~ yes I know it doesn't look brown; trust me, it's a large light brown egg ~ probably Hepzibah's. I have a small white, probably Medh but it could be Morrigu who lays a smallish egg. And then I have a small brown next to the blue. I suspect Alpia who has been haunting the nesting boxes recently & emptied everything out of the last box before settling into the one next to it.:rolleyes: Looks like all my POLs are getting reading for the summer laying spree.
b5f37f88-0cd5-425f-9cc4-49b229354bec (2).jpg

Good evening everyone šŸ˜Š

A few sunset pictures from tonight.

View attachment 2276756

A little later...
View attachment 2276758

Every thing had a lovely orange glow to it. Sadly my camera didn't pick it up.
CCCL love the sunset pictures šŸ˜

We are playing guessing games.
I have a blue ~ probably Mhari's. I have a large brown ~ yes I know it doesn't look brown; trust me, it's a large light brown egg ~ probably Hepzibah's. I have a small white, probably Medh but it could be Morrigu who lays a smallish egg. And then I have a small brown next to the blue. I suspect Alpia who has been haunting the nesting boxes recently & emptied everything out of the last box before settling into the one next to it.:rolleyes: Looks like all my POLs are getting reading for the summer laying spree.
View attachment 2277059
Love the guessing game, but if you hadn't said they were not all blue šŸ¤” I would have thought they were

Back
Top Bottom