Ribh's D'Coopage

A few sunset pictures from tonight.

20200804_200438.jpg

A little later...
20200804_201723.jpg

Every thing had a lovely orange glow to it. Sadly my camera didn't pick it up.

We are playing guessing games.
I have a blue ~ probably Mhari's. I have a large brown ~ yes I know it doesn't look brown; trust me, it's a large light brown egg ~ probably Hepzibah's. I have a small white, probably Medh but it could be Morrigu who lays a smallish egg. And then I have a small brown next to the blue. I suspect Alpia who has been haunting the nesting boxes recently & emptied everything out of the last box before settling into the one next to it.:rolleyes: Looks like all my POLs are getting reading for the summer laying spree.
b5f37f88-0cd5-425f-9cc4-49b229354bec (2).jpg

Good evening everyone 😊

A few sunset pictures from tonight.

View attachment 2276756

A little later...
View attachment 2276758

Every thing had a lovely orange glow to it. Sadly my camera didn't pick it up.
CCCL love the sunset pictures 😍

We are playing guessing games.
I have a blue ~ probably Mhari's. I have a large brown ~ yes I know it doesn't look brown; trust me, it's a large light brown egg ~ probably Hepzibah's. I have a small white, probably Medh but it could be Morrigu who lays a smallish egg. And then I have a small brown next to the blue. I suspect Alpia who has been haunting the nesting boxes recently & emptied everything out of the last box before settling into the one next to it.:rolleyes: Looks like all my POLs are getting reading for the summer laying spree.
View attachment 2277059
Love the guessing game, but if you hadn't said they were not all blue 🤔 I would have thought they were

Back
Top Bottom