Ribh's D'Coopage

:barnieI might as well call my little farm,"Under the porch chickens" rather than "Backyard Chickens." They seem to always be under my porch (Cool, and dark in there). And rarely come out to play with me anymore, unless I have some new treat for them.
Jaffar my rooster, has a cold too. His voice is strained, and has a gurgling sound as he breathes.:( Poor little guy!
Sorry for the rant, but I had to tell someone!:th:he
Maybe you could block it off for a bit... :confused: I hope Jaffar gets better soon!

Lavender's been laying large torpedo's again. 🙄
I think the other egg is Aoife's. Morrigu is laying quite late & I don't think Medh is @ the moment. Ha'penny's is a lot larger but...wow. I know she's a big girl but...:eek:
View attachment 2345590
That's an amazing egg, I should have measured the big eggs my girls have laid!

That's an amazing egg, I should have measured the big eggs my girls have laid!
Lavender is a standard Frizzle & she always lays a long egg but occasionally we get these monsters!!! Luna laid a huge brown egg recently too but it had striations on the shell & that is never a good sign so I'm glad she's back to laying her standard large brown.

I hope you enjoy them!
I just finished re-reading the first 3 books of The Stormlight Archives by Brandon Sanderson...he has a 4th book coming out in October. What are your favorite Fantasy books, writers?
I like Guy Gavriel Kay ~ mostly, I think because there's an element of real history intermingled & he's one of the few fantasy writers who knows his northern mythology! :lol: Like Tolkien, though personally I think Tolkien needed a better editor. He waffles waaay too much. :D I didn't mind Eddings in the beginning but then he got repetitive & I got bored. I ran into a fantastic Chinese based one: The Two pearls of Wisdom ~ Alison Goodman, but I didn't find the 2nd book as enthralling as the 1st. I'll try anything once. :lol:

So do I. :fl
And blocking off the entrance? No way... (I would have a flock of angry birds if I did):rolleyes:
:gig
TopGameGraphic_1520x1160-1440x1098.94736842-c-center.png

Lavender is a standard Frizzle & she always lays a long egg but occasionally we get these monsters!!! Luna laid a huge brown egg recently too but it had striations on the shell & that is never a good sign so I'm glad she's back to laying her standard large brown.
That's good...we definitely don't want them injuring themselves!

Back
Top Bottom