Ribh's D'Coopage

I finished this off this morning while I was chatting with you lot. I've not tried this pattern before; it's a bit long & narrow but I'll know if I ever decide to use it again.
It should work as a child's afghan...🤔
View attachment 2355212
How long did that take Ribh? I like the dark red.

My last big sewing project was a cover for our golf cart! We've had people ask if we'd be interested in making covers for them, but I don't think we will ever do that! Dale built the frame, I did the sewing...was a big job, but we saved a lot of money doing it ourselves!
Golf cart cover side.jpg
Golf cart cover back.jpg

My last big sewing project was a cover for our golf cart! We've had people ask if we'd be interested in making covers for them, but I don't think we will ever do that! Dale built the frame, I did the sewing...was a big job, but we saved a lot of money doing it ourselves!View attachment 2356149View attachment 2356151it
That is a huge project! I get it. My mum did a cockpit cover that fitted over the boom for one of dad's boats. It was a massive project & it came close to divorce proceedings once or twice! :lau

My neighbour gave me an old, hand cranked sewing machine that they were throwing out. I fixed its carry case, have given it a clean and I plan on having it serviced and repaired.

View attachment 2355517

I can feel a new hobby coming on....
Lovely bit of kit that. I wish I had kept the old wind up singer I used to have.

We would love to have honey bee's....maybe one day! This is really cool!
These are Australian native bees. They are stingless & they do produce honey ~ just not @ the sort of rate honey bees do. The man is getting just a little obsessed so we have more hives on order. :)

That is a huge project! I get it. My mum did a cockpit cover that fitted over the boom for one of dad's boats. It was a massive project & it came close to divorce proceedings once or twice! :lau
There were definitely a few frustrating moments, as we worked on the design together...but our marriage is stronger for it...:gig

Back
Top Bottom