Ribh's D'Coopage

I don't know how, but I forgot this adorable picture of Anna and Violet!

20201006_181032.jpg

As I was changing water last night, Violet kept jumping up on my shoulder! She is just the sweetest little girl. I can't wait until she starts to lay, but I can't imagine it won't be until Spring. I will DEFINATELY be hatching their eggs!!!

View attachment 2363729

As I was changing water last night, Violet kept jumping up on my shoulder! She is just the sweetest little girl. I can't wait until she starts to lay, but I can't imagine it won't be until Spring. I will DEFINATELY be hatching their eggs!!!

That's an awesome picture and yes you should most definitely hatch her eggs 😍

View attachment 2363729

So lovely. I would take those eggs in an instant! :( Such a pity I am so far away. I am happy for you my friend. :hugs They are lovely birds & that is a totally awesome picture.

When I had just Lucy, Chickie and Penny, three ISA Browns, I couldn’t see a pecking order. They just seemed to be three mates mucking around together. Lucy May have been alpha but she didn’t throw her weight around.
I found ISA's really laid back. It's a pity they are so short lived as they are wonderful birds in many ways.

Back
Top Bottom