Ribh's D'Coopage

It looks like you had a beautiful time! I would eat those, even if I am more on the carnivore side...šŸ˜Š
We don't do this sort of thing very often. It's a bit of a marathon. An hour each way to the coast, an hour or so for lunch, & an hour on the boats makes for a 5 hour trip. The girls got almost no run time & after the storms their pen is a bit of a quagmire. I'll be adding litter tomorrow.

I did get to give them all the once over tonight. Mhari is acting broody again but no more ticks! :celebrate

I love ichthammol! It was one of my favorite salves in the barn with the horses. Also great for splinters in little ones fingers. A light coating and a band-aid at bedtime, by morning remove the band-aid, wash up really well, and the splinter is either gone or much easier to grab and remove.
I gotta get some. Sounds awesome.

Lavender roosted with a bantam under each wing.

I wonder if that's why she never goes broody. She satisfies her maternal instincts in other ways.

20201029_181453.jpg

Nice view to go with the spring rolls! Not as nice as the view across your bay, but still pretty good
No, nowhere near as good as our own view but nice for a change & I didn't have to either cook or wash up ~ & that is always totally awesome. :lau

Back
Top Bottom