Ribh's D'Coopage

What am running here? Looks like a boneless chicken ranch!
E9425081-CE88-44EB-BAC1-8E7B0472832B.jpeg

Really? Oh my, I LOVE seafood! The only thing I won’t eat is raw things. Like raw oysters on the half-shell. Ugh! I was a good sport and tried it. It was like trying to eat a boogie! 😖
Nearly everyone I know loves the stuff & can't understand me @ all ~ especially as I could get as much as I wanted for the cost of some bait. :lol:

They are so tiny compared to her! 💞 What an adorable picture!!! You might have something there, smart girl...she's figured out how to get all of the cuddles without all of the work...:)
Yes, Since I've had her every small has enjoyed cuddling up to her. 🥰

I didn’t know you were a vegetarian. I actually did become a vegetarian for a little over a year a few years ago. I ended up drifting back into eating meat.
A lot of vegetarians do drift back into eating meat. It's just easier in so many ways. The 1st indication I always had I was pregnant was I'd go off meat & my Dr would go ballistic because my iron plummeted. I couldn't take iron supplements so as soon as I'd delivered he'd insist I up my meat intake. Pregnancy no longer being an issue I do what I like. :lau

Back
Top Bottom