Ribh's D'Coopage

I hate counting, too. I was imaging counting out a really long starting chain... might have to use occasional stitch markers to keep from losing track!
That's what I use stitch markers for. They're handy, especially if the chain twists. I usually work in 2o's. I seem to be able to manage that many. After that it gets dodgy. Very dodgy.

Last edited:
I won't open a whole discussion on oysters but I will say I started out hating them, now I love them. I had to learn it and it was worth the effort!

That's okay 🙂 I still don't like them, but Bob will eat them whenever he can 🤷

Thanks Sue. We actually got a really nice day for our trip ~ not too hot & not storming either.

I happy it all worked out for you 🤗

Treat time means come running 😅

@CrazyChookChookLady & @micstrachan

CCL:This is the finished rug I showed you the beginning of. :)
Michelle: This is my latest experiment. It's called unicorn blocks & has a reversible pattern.
It was slow & rather tedious but makes a really tight stitch.

View attachment 2392377

That is so pretty 😍 you have more patience than I do!!

That's what I use stitch markers for. They're handy, especially if the chain twists. I usually work in 2o's. I seem to be able to manage that many. After that it gets dodgy. Very dodgy.
You are all very clever and create beautiful items. I thought I could crochet (I made two pot-holders more decades ago than I can count but they are still in use!), but it is like you are all talking Greek to me!

Back
Top Bottom