Ribh's D'Coopage

Today is a mainland day as well but it should be more fun than yesterday.
The man is taking the lads out for a seafood lunch & my 2nd DIL decided it was time we celebrated my birthday so I am going out to lunch too ~ destination unknown! :lol: Don't fret people. It's not my birthday. Round here we rarely celebrate anything on it's given date so we're just catching up!

The girls will not be happy as this means it's a coop day for them ~ their 2nd in a row & so of course will Friday because the man & I will be picking up chickens & that will pretty much be an all day affair.​

Today is a mainland day as well but it should be more fun than yesterday.
The man is taking the lads out for a seafood lunch & my 2nd DIL decided it was time we celebrated my birthday so I am going out to lunch too ~ destination unknown! :lol: Don't fret people. It's not my birthday. Round here we rarely celebrate anything on it's given date so we're just catching up!

The girls will not be happy as this means it's a coop day for them ~ their 2nd in a row & so of course will Friday because the man & I will be picking up chickens & that will pretty much be an all day affair.​
Have a wonderful birthday lunch mate 🎂 (does that look like a cake? I don't have my specs on.) Gosh, your lot are going to be hopping fences on Saturday!

Have a wonderful birthday lunch mate 🎂 (does that look like a cake? I don't have my specs on.) Gosh, your lot are going to be hopping fences on Saturday!
Nope. They won't. They'll be staring through the wire @ the intruders & swearing up a storm. :gig:lau

Lunch should be good, TY. I like DIL & my GD is coming too. 🥰

I can see that, yes. How's her mood? Is she very preoccupied?
Her general demeanour today has been excellent. Better than yesterday.
I won't really know if there is some underlying problem for a couple of weeks at least. For now, I'm pleased her crop is working and that she's eating and seems not to be in any discomfort.

Back
Top Bottom