Ribh's D'Coopage

I think we all are. What a wonderful journey she has coming up.
I hope so Bob. After the last few weeks I hope I'm up to it.

It's so funny though. When I started chickening again I deliberately went for nice big girls because handling the little ones freaked me out so much. Now... :lau Now, I'm deliberately choosing smaller breeds because they're easier to handle & no longer freak me out. 😂

Awww ~ That is so sweet of you. I'm actually a tad nervous. I hate dealing with new people. Should be a nice drive though... ;)
And at the end of the nice drive you have some new family flock members waiting for you! 🤗

Sounds like a win win situation to me. 😊

At least the people you will be dealing with will be chicken people. That's one possible point in their favour. Hopefully they will be kindred spirits. :fl

Tomorrow, like it or not, I needs must prepare the little coop for the new arrivals. That will have some noses, aka beaks, properly out of joint. The little coop is always a popular resting place, perhaps because everyone started their life here in the small coop. The good news is the girls can have a full day out in the run because I will be around to supervise.

Back
Top Bottom