Ribh's D'Coopage

Last edited:
Maybe Voyage of the Dawn Treader? I think that is all boat. Prince Caspian did have boat as well in it if my memory is correct.
I think you're right, Bob. I couldn't remember off hand. I had some pictures @ one time but I think a computer ate them.

A car...:gig. She is completely adorable Jehane....what a beautiful little girl! I'm so glad that you had such a lovely day! :love
Given her father has about 4 boats parked in his yard I would have thought that was a word she'd learnt but nope. Car it was! :lau

I also have a 'no commercial egg' policy (although sometimes it gets relaxed in the interests of politeness). I will eat people's home-made stuff if they use backyard chicken eggs, but if it came from a supermarket, I won't eat it. That cuts out an awful lot of cake!
Good for you.
I remember reading a post here from someone who used to be a regular, that they bought store chicken to feed their chickens. I just couldn't get my head around that one.

Wait, @Shadrach, you have an actusl witch friend? I thought you were talking about Gloria snd just called her “witch” because of the brew she mixed up!

I just have to share... I have “witch” blood. It is said that my great, great, great, great, great, great (?) grandmother cursed an island.
I don't think Gloria is much of a country women tbh. I reckon that's probably why she won't move in with me.:p:rolleyes:

Every week a handyman project done with duct tape. You all have really missed out on something uniquely Canadian. I had to watch it Saturday night on public broadcasting. My youngest daughter and I never missed it.
Love it. Had me in stitches.
"Don't let my reality hinder your imagination" and the line about the inlaws stealing the dirt.:lau
I think there must be some redneck in me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom