Ribh's D'Coopage

I missed this post. I don’t eat “torture eggs,” as I call them, either. Two winters ago there was a break in egg laying from all the chickens. I discovered an amazing egg replacer to use in my cookies.
View attachment 2436280
View attachment 2436281
That's really interesting...do you like the results? I've thought about dehydrating my eggs for winter use, but haven't tried it yet!

The next thing is the surprise that arrived.
I don't like outing people unless they're ok with that but I can't think of more people anywhere who will appreciate what arrived in the mail today so I won't tell you who it is from. They can do that themselves if they are so inclined but this is the surprise they sent me:
View attachment 2435093
Aren't they fantastic!!!
Thank you so, so much! Even the man was charmed.
I can't wait to boil me an egg with vegemite soldiers & use them! Tonight's dinner methinks. :D
View attachment 2435094
Oh my goodness! They really are fantastic!!!

That's really interesting...do you like the results? I've thought about dehydrating my eggs for winter use, but haven't tried it yet!
Yes! You could barely even tell, if at all. How would you go about dehydrating eggs? I give my extras away to neighbors and colleagues, but it would be fun to try dehydrating some!

These are the 6 I asked Natasha to hold for me: L~R A splash Japanese bantam; a silver laced Wyandotte frizzle; an Aracauna/Belgian X frizzle; a gold laced Wyandotte; a Belgian duccle frizzle & a Japanese bantam.

You may all now start praying for me ~ Shad excepted given his convictions. He can be on standbye for when I need sound, sane advice & a quick kick up the cabooshie because Natasha wasn't joking when she told me *young pullets* ! They're off heat but are still basically chicks. We had to stop @ the produce store [wonderful country people who understood my panic @ not knowing which brand of chick starter I needed & sorted it all out for me!] because they are all still on chick starter. 🙄 I've never had hens this young before! Panic button now hit but I'm prepared to give it a go!

@BY Bob! What did you do to me?!
20201204_131015 (2).jpg

These are the 6 I asked Natasha to hold for me: L~R A splash Japanese bantam; a silver laced Wyandotte frizzle; an Aracauna/Belgian X frizzle; a gold laced Wyandotte; a Belgian duccle frizzle & a Japanese bantam.

You may all now start praying for me ~ Shad excepted given his convictions. He can be on standbye for when I need sound, sane advice & a quick kick up the cabooshie because Natasha wasn't joking when she told me *young pullets* ! They're off heat but are still basically chicks. We had to stop @ the produce store [wonderful country people who understood my panic @ not knowing which brand of chick starter I needed & sorted it all out for me!] because they are all still on chick starter. 🙄 I've never had hens this young before! Panic button now hit but I'm prepared to give it a go!

View attachment 2436286
Bbbeeeeaaaauuutttiiiifffuuullll babies 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

View attachment 2436286
You've got this Jehane...I will be praying for you. They are so adorable! If I can do it, I know that you can!💞

View attachment 2436286
Oh, just LOOK at them! They make me want to bury my nose in their back feathers and nuzzle them!

Back
Top Bottom