Ribh's D'Coopage

I
They're so sweeeeeeeet!!!
I'm sorry you had to wait so long. :hugs It was stinking hot out western Brissie way & I wanted to get the girls somewhere cooler with water & food. It was a very long drive with not much relief from the heat [no air con for us because of the man's back] & I wanted the girls to settle before it got really late.

These two are the extras. Extra kudos if you know what they are.Vorwerks

I know no~one who has them & was unsure about how they would fit in but the man was keen because they were golden rather than the B&W I seem to keep going for.

They haven't been in Australia long so are still considered quite rare. I think I must be quite mad.
View attachment 2436295
There were a few of these in with the Norfolk Grey when i first met Peggy and Ivy!

IMG_20201204_164630.jpg

These are the 6 I asked Natasha to hold for me: L~R A splash Japanese bantam; a silver laced Wyandotte frizzle; an Aracauna/Belgian X frizzle; a gold laced Wyandotte; a Belgian duccle frizzle & a Japanese bantam.

You may all now start praying for me ~ Shad excepted given his convictions. He can be on standbye for when I need sound, sane advice & a quick kick up the cabooshie because Natasha wasn't joking when she told me *young pullets* ! They're off heat but are still basically chicks. We had to stop @ the produce store [wonderful country people who understood my panic @ not knowing which brand of chick starter I needed & sorted it all out for me!] because they are all still on chick starter. 🙄 I've never had hens this young before! Panic button now hit but I'm prepared to give it a go!

@BY Bob! What did you do to me?!
View attachment 2436286
Oh aren't they sweet!

They look fully feathered so provided they have food, water and adequate shelter they should be fine. Just treat them the same way you do your other girls, you'll be fine Ribh.

You may need to sit with them more to get them used to you. I know that will be such a hardship for you! 😁😉💖

These two are the extras. Extra kudos if you know what they are.Vorwerks

I know no~one who has them & was unsure about how they would fit in but the man was keen because they were golden rather than the B&W I seem to keep going for.

They haven't been in Australia long so are still considered quite rare. I think I must be quite mad.
View attachment 2436295
Another pretty pair! You sure are good at finding the interesting breeds Ribh. 💖

Back
Top Bottom