Ribh's D'Coopage

I finally got around to my boiled egg & vegemite soldiers
20201205_195250.jpg

Let the fun begin! It won't be too many times and then they will have it down. They are pretty smart. You got this. Plus, an excuse to touch them. 🥰
Well I don't like to be a nay-sayer but mine went from huddling under their heat pad to roosting on the top of the open window and it took months (felt like years) for them to figure out what the big tree-trunk roost was for!

That's what I was worried about MJ. I'm a briber with POLs. They simply can't resist a tasty mealworm. Chicks probably can't either but whether they should have them or not... :idunno
That's why I suggested blueberries. I don't see a couple of meal worms hurting them though. Moderation.

Well. I am grumpy this evening - brutal week at work.
I typed the above entry and thought grumpily "time they produced an egg"... ... ... Then I grumpily bundled up to go out to close the Princesses up for the night and set the mouse-traps and cameras ... ... ... ... And I grumpily stomped through the rain ... .... .... ... And I grumpily picked my way through the mud to get to the Chicken Palace ... ... ... ... ... And I grumpily checked the egg boxes ... ... ..... And ... ... ... ...
View attachment 2437130View attachment 2437131

NOT GRUMPY ANYMORE!!!
My first teeny tiny blue gift from one of the Little Princesses.
Congratulations! :wee:wee:woot

Back
Top Bottom