Ribh's D'Coopage

I think you're right. I have more little ones on order but nowhere to put them until I move this lot out. Ah well. Everything in good order! I am not having any crowing or behavioural issues @ all. Everything has gone remarkably smoothly. They aren't mixing much but that doesn't bother me. So long as they aren't drawing blood on each other I am more than happy.
Let it play out. They will start to mix it up.

Good evening Sue. 🌛

How did your day go?

Most of it was okay, just a few very painful periods. I'm trying to decide what hurts more, my wrist or my hip and right leg from the fall. It takes so long to get a 10 minute job done right now 😢. But I know it will pass with time, so no more crying about it !!

Thank you for asking 🤗🤗

Most of it was okay, just a few very painful periods. I'm trying to decide what hurts more, my wrist or my hip and right leg from the fall. It takes so long to get a 10 minute job done right now 😢. But I know it will pass with time, so no more crying about it !!

Thank you for asking 🤗🤗
:hugs :hugs Try to be patient. I know it's hard but time is your friend.

I am reveling in normalcy right now (knock on wood). It seems the flock has found it's stride post Aurora molt. Of course now there is a snow storm forecast for Monday/Tuesday. That will force them into confinement, their choice. That will stress the normalcy some. We shall see. But for now, all is calm.
This...I'm ready for this...my chickens are currently doing great...everything else is a little crazy! May it last a long time for you Bob!😊

Back
Top Bottom