Ribh's D'Coopage

@Ribh I was at our local used bookstore and I snapped a picture of one of their resident cats.

20210221_131205.jpg

Her name is Annika and she firmly believes her beauty is to admired but must not be touched!

I did sneak in a few gentle pets. I'd totally pull back a.stump just to enjoy how very soft she is.❤

@Ribh I was at our local used bookstore and I snapped a picture of one of their resident cats.

View attachment 2545413

Her name is Annika and she firmly believes her beauty is to admired but must not be touched!

I did sneak in a few gentle pets. I'd totally pull back a.stump just to enjoy how very soft she is.❤
She's so pretty...she's not a young kitty is she?

She's so pretty...she's not a young kitty is she?
No she's not young. I believe 10 years old or so. I know the other bookstore cat, Squeekie, is the oldest at 12. He's a Siamese.

During the statewide shutdown there was a litter of kittens born in the bookstore, they also foster cats for a local rescue, the decided to keep one and he is now going on adventures.

If you're on Facebook check out Cupboard Maker Books in Enola, Pa.

No she's not young. I believe 10 years old or so. I know the other bookstore cat, Squeekie, is the oldest at 12. He's a Siamese.

During the statewide shutdown there was a litter of kittens born in the bookstore, they also foster cats for a local rescue, the decided to keep one and he is now going on adventures.

If you're on Facebook check out Cupboard Maker Books in Enola, Pa.
I think I saw that you had posted about that...how fun!

Donk (black and whitsih) Knock, Donks daughter.
Donk is about as feral as they get in the mixed breeds. I don't know what she eats. I hardly ever see her eating the commercial feed. I check her crop most nights when she's roosting; can't get that near to her during the day, and her crop is usually full.
Knock is Miss Horrid. The older she gets, the more horrid she becomes. She blames Bucket Boy. She says she's following his example.:thI think she's likely to get more feral if she doesn't nest somewhere stupid and get predated befor she gets found. One would have thought that Donk in particular would be easy to spot in most terrains but she isn't.
View attachment 2544908
They are pretty ladies. :love

Donk (black and whitsih) Knock, Donks daughter.
Donk is about as feral as they get in the mixed breeds. I don't know what she eats. I hardly ever see her eating the commercial feed. I check her crop most nights when she's roosting; can't get that near to her during the day, and her crop is usually full.
Knock is Miss Horrid. The older she gets, the more horrid she becomes. She blames Bucket Boy. She says she's following his example.:thI think she's likely to get more feral if she doesn't nest somewhere stupid and get predated befor she gets found. One would have thought that Donk in particular would be easy to spot in most terrains but she isn't.
View attachment 2544908
Such pretty girls!🤗

View attachment 2545413

Ooo ~ thank you for sharing~ She is adorable & I love when places like libraries & bookstores give a cat a 2nd chance. They so appreciate it!

Our GKs have been sick so today I was babysitting on the mainland. This never makes me happy but less so when the flock has been upset. Still it couldn't be helped & I figured the girls would still get some truncated run & keeper time. It didn't happen. My lad has done his shoulder again ~ the same one he's been dislocating since high school so now reconstructive surgery is a must & he began the process off this afternoon as I was round to mind the kiddies.

I rushed home & threw feed in tubs, fresh water in waterers but had no time to sit with anyone before it was fully dark. I toddled out to check everyone was roosted to find Desdemona waiting for me in the run & Olivia promptly landed on my shoulder. It would seem I have been missed.

Hopefully tomorrow they will all get a full day in the run & plenty of me time.
20210214_181043 (3).jpg

Back
Top Bottom