Ribh's D'Coopage

We are not sharing just now I am putting down multiple feeding tubs & the girls are still rowing.
View attachment 2551674
The Littlies have been banished to the coop.
View attachment 2551675
And someone has a roosting issue...
View attachment 2551676
No, I don't have any issues mom, this is right where I belong! ;) She's so cute! :love

I must have missed something...are the littles & bigs have problems?
Edit: I think my brain is still tired...lol I see now this was the first time you shared about it. They better get it straightened out before their new sister's get here! 💞

Last edited:
I'm so sorry the weather was awful for you. I did not realize the new littles were coming so soon. I'm so excited to meet them! Have you decided on a naming convention for them yet?
I would have waited but the man is antsy to get himself some more Vorwerks so off we go today. I am considering Egyptian queens: Merneith, Nefertiti, Sobek, Hatshepsut 😆 If I come home with extras I have no ideas as yet. Perhaps Gypsy Queens if I can find any. :lau

No, I don't have any issues mom, this is right where I belong! ;) She's so cute! :love

I must have missed something...are the littles & bigs have problems?
Edit: I think my brain is still tired...lol I see now this was the first time you shared about it. They better get it straightened out before their new sister's get here! 💞
No issues really, just no~one wants to share their feeding tub all of a sudden. I have been away a lot which never helps either.

No issues really, just no~one wants to share their feeding tub all of a sudden. I have been away a lot which never helps either.
Well to be fair, with the littles having a habit of sitting in the food tubs, I can sympathize with the big ladies putting their collective feet down!

Back
Top Bottom