Ribh's D'Coopage

Josh was watching our campfire from. His cat tree.

20210417_162352.jpg

He's a bit hard to see, but that is the next highest level. This is the cat tree he races up and jumps off into a full run every morning. The very top is about another 10 inches above his head.

Happy Caturday all.
View attachment 2621227

I'm coming to terms with the fact that Isabel won't be with us much longer at all. We may only have days left. We are likely going to have to make the decision in the next day or so. We have had over 17 wonderful years together.
I'm sorry Bob and Mrs Bob. Many gentle pats and cuddles to Isabel.

These 3 finally rejoined their tribe last night. I admit I missed them. No running commentary as I removed my skin to take a shower. No screaming if I took Desdemona away to medicate her. No escapee roosting in odd places around the bathroom. No anxious calls 1st thing in the morning to ensure they weren't forgotten.

I admit I was a little worried about them. A month is a long time in a chook's life! I was more than a little worried when I found they hadn't left the coop this morning but when I checked they were happily pigging @ the food tub. They ventured downstairs when they heard the gate open & they have had a wonderful chickeny morning. They have clung together but I found them having a full on dust bath together. They look so contented. I'm glad they are back with the rest of the girls!
20210418_120807.jpg

These 3 finally rejoined their tribe last night. I admit I missed them. No running commentary as I removed my skin to take a shower. No screaming if I took Desdemona away to medicate her. No escapee roosting in odd places around the bathroom. No anxious calls 1st thing in the morning to ensure they weren't forgotten.

I admit I was a little worried about them. A month is a long time in a chook's life! I was more than a little worried when I found they hadn't left the coop this morning but when I checked they were happily pigging @ the food tub. They ventured downstairs when they heard the gate open & they have had a wonderful chickeny morning. They have clung together but I found them having a full on dust bath together. They look so contented. I'm glad they are back with the rest of the girls!
View attachment 2622483
This is wonderful. You did a great job getting them through it. :clap:clap

Back
Top Bottom