Ribh's D'Coopage

I am not going to post daily updates on Isabel. I don't want this to become some kind of death watch and this is a chicken thread. But she is sitting with me again this morning and we are enjoying some quality purring time together. 🥰

20210418_064738.jpg

I am not going to post daily updates on Isabel. I don't want this to become some kind of death watch and this is a chicken thread. But she is sitting with me again this morning and we are enjoying some quality purring time together. 🥰

View attachment 2622789
Se is a very pretty cat. Hi Isabel. Enjoy your snooze. :love

Good evening everyone 😴😊

View attachment 2622789
She is a very pretty kitty 😍 give her an extra rub for me.

Good morning Bob :frow

That’s a good point; lots of good craft stuff in Ribh’s thread.

I only just remembered I made a duck for my son a couple of years ago!

View attachment 2620992

And another for my nephew.
View attachment 2620993
That second duck makes me think of Pingu. ❤️
1618753624792.png

Are they sewn from felt Lozzy?

Edit to add: I can't sew really. Those look really well made ❤️ And that tea cup pincushion is so cute!

Last edited:
It is completely needle felted, also known as dry felting. Made using wool roving and felting needles. There is lots of stabbing involved. Good for getting aggression out provided you don't get your fingers! 😉
View attachment 2622918
Wow. You are so clever to do that.

Happy Caturday all.
View attachment 2621227

I'm coming to terms with the fact that Isabel won't be with us much longer at all. We may only have days left. We are likely going to have to make the decision in the next day or so. We have had over 17 wonderful years together.
That's so sad Bob :hugs. It's never easy losing a beloved companion. Seventeen years! You must have made a lot of memories together. I hope she has a peaceful passing. You are a good man and your animal companions know it.

All the hugs to you and Mrs ByBob. :hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom