Ribh's D'Coopage

These 3 finally rejoined their tribe last night. I admit I missed them. No running commentary as I removed my skin to take a shower. No screaming if I took Desdemona away to medicate her. No escapee roosting in odd places around the bathroom. No anxious calls 1st thing in the morning to ensure they weren't forgotten.

I admit I was a little worried about them. A month is a long time in a chook's life! I was more than a little worried when I found they hadn't left the coop this morning but when I checked they were happily pigging @ the food tub. They ventured downstairs when they heard the gate open & they have had a wonderful chickeny morning. They have clung together but I found them having a full on dust bath together. They look so contented. I'm glad they are back with the rest of the girls!
View attachment 2622483
It's lovely that they are back doing chickeny things with the rest of their tribe. ❤️

I bet you miss them though, even though you don't have to share your bathroom any more. The image of them panicking when you take your "skin" off though. :lau

Back
Top Bottom