Ribh's D'Coopage

So do I. @Ribh does not love different easily but their nuttiness, though different, will still win her heart eventually. ♥
Well, Bob, you are far more experienced than I am. I am terrified they are going to hurt themselves & I will have a major drama on my hands.

Me too. After the 1st couple I've stuck with the lads.
I love all cats.

The night before last I could hear this little meow, i knew i wouldn't find this cat as it was 1am . Around 4am i went outside with a towel in hand just incase it needed assistance. It did need help it was hiding under a car from a big ginger tom, the brute was terrifying the little one.
So there I was in my dressing gown and my pink chicken shoes on the road looking absolutely beautiful. I growled at the big cat, he ran up the road and looked back so I growled again then a car engine started and scared him off.

I do hope the little sweetheart is ok after all that, and praying that no one saw this mess of an old lady :old.

I love all cats.

The night before last I could hear this little meow, i knew i wouldn't find this cat as it was 1am . Around 4am i went outside with a towel in hand just incase it needed assistance. It did need help it was hiding under a car from a big ginger tom, the brute was terrifying the little one.
So there I was in my dressing gown and my pink chicken shoes on the road looking absolutely beautiful. I growled at the big cat, he ran up the road and looked back so I growled again then a car engine started and scared him off.

I do hope the little sweetheart is ok after all that, and praying that no one saw this mess of an old lady :old.
So do I ~ to Shad's absolute disgust. He's a dog man. :lol:

Fat Bird waiting for Hurry to lay an egg so she can sit on it.
P4200022.JPG

Back
Top Bottom