Ribh's D'Coopage

Wednesday
I hope nobody minds me sharing on Coffee Klatch Wednesday Wherever even though mine is tea and my mug doesn’t match.
View attachment 2628291View attachment 2628292
Of course nobody minds! :hugsYour mug is lovely! The similar mugs thing started as a bit of a joke between MJ & me. MJ bought this lovely mug & I commented how much the chicken looked like my Lavender. When she died I wanted a cup as a memento & while looking found the rooster one which I think looks like Shad's avatar. It's just a bit of fun & it's so nice to see some beautiful & different mugs too.

Of course nobody minds! :hugsYour mug is lovely! The similar mugs thing started as a bit of a joke between MJ & me. MJ bought this lovely mug & I commented how much the chicken looked like my Lavender. When she died I wanted a cup as a memento & while looking found the rooster one which I think looks like Shad's avatar. It's just a bit of fun & it's so nice to see some beautiful & different mugs too.
I know! I followed the tribute to Lavender (RIP) :love and the spitting image of Shad (well I guess not actually Shad), I just have more mugs than I know what to do with and I must stop acquiring mugs and instead use and enjoy the ones I have.

Oh goodness - you shouldn't feel silly - if I lost two like that I would have lost confidence in all things chicken!
There's just so much experience on these threads that to have seemingly learnt nothing was quite soul destroying. 🙄 I'm not usually much of a worrier but once I start I'm fairly chronic. :lau

I know! I followed the tribute to Lavender (RIP) :love and the spitting image of Shad (well I guess not actually Shad), I just have more mugs than I know what to do with and I must stop acquiring mugs and instead use and enjoy the ones I have.
Yes of course, you knew. I am losing track of who knows what these days. :hugs

With some trepidation I began letting this lot out in the run after the Big Girls had all vacated the premises & begun free ranging through my yard. I was expecting some pecking & harassment but there has been almost none. Gloriana did decide to take on Oshina but lost so badly she hasn't tried again. They are still quite tiny & no~one is using the roost yet so it will be a while before we achieve full integration. Not expecting any trouble when we do do it. Everyone is used to seeing them round.​
20210415_151213.jpg

Back
Top Bottom