Ribh's D'Coopage

I'd say close to 16 weeks at least. They have a nice amount of comb and color in it.
Oh, thank you so much CCCL!!! I couldn't for the life of me remember what we started @ & I'm considering moving them into the big coop with everyone else but I did want them getting close to POL ~ @ least 20 weeks, or close to that. So very helpful. Thank you!:hugs

Chavi is doing really well, thanks, MJ ~ The Japs seem to get along with everyone, unlike Olivia who only really likes me & objects every night to having to go in the coop with everyone else rather than coming inside to roost with me.:lau
I don't know how you hold out against her, she'd be roosting in my bedroom by now. I have just the spot for her, all it needs is an old sheet to catch the poops :gig

I don't know how you hold out against her, she'd be roosting in my bedroom by now. I have just the spot for her, all it needs is an old sheet to catch the poops :gig
I already have 3 bed mates & disturbed nights. :gigI really don't need 2 cats having a jealous attack in the pitch dark & devouring a nutty bird. 🙄

KOFFEE KLATCH WEDNESDAY WHEREVER.
20210512_093107.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom