Ribh's D'Coopage

I bit the bullet tonight. At full dark I moved all the babies onto a roost in the big coop. There was some consternation ~ especially from Shuri who was the last one nabbed & totally distressed @ finding herself alone but they all settled well ~ well apart from Tsura who managed to crawl right down my jumper sleeve in the transfer necessitating the complete removal of said jumper in order to retrieve her. 🙄 There's one in every crowd...but she was the first & had no idea what was happening to her.
And into the deep end she dives again! I'm sure it will go wonderfully as always. :fl

Now I want diagrams, story board style, of the whole event.
Are you sure you aren't practicing to be a stage magician Ribh?

"Watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat! Er.. Chicken out of my sleeve!" :gig

Come to think of it Olivia would probably sit on your head and you could put a top hat over her... 🤔
Well played! :clap :gig

I have a question. How small is Tsura and how big are the sleeves on your jumper? :lau

Did she get in through the hood?

Tsura is still quite tiny. She's the white Japanese bantam.
She fits comfortably in my cupped hands. They're not a large bird @ all.
1621021205263.png

I'm sorry @LozzyR. I obviously haven't been clear.
The zippered front was undone so I was wearing the jumper more like a jacket. I tucked Tsura inside the front to shield her from the light & lost her! 😆

The thought of chickens on caffeine scares the stuffing out of me! Phyllis is really quick now, a caffeine boost and I would never see her. She would be a blur! :gig
Yep me too. I did think about suggesting caffeine wasn't such a good idea for your lot but, well, you know, another man's flock & all that! 🤣

Tsura is still quite tiny. She's the white Japanese bantam.
She fits comfortably in my cupped hands. They're not a large bird @ all.
View attachment 2669249
I'm sorry @LozzyR. I obviously haven't been clear.
The zippered front was undone so I was wearing the jumper more like a jacket. I tucked Tsura inside the front to shield her from the light & lost her! 😆
Whilst it was probably a bit of a pain to remove her, that sounds really cute!

Back
Top Bottom