Ribh's D'Coopage

No offense taken. 🤣 🥶
20191201_164140.jpg

They both have giant paws that are extremely dexterous. I see the both of them pick things up with their paws just like they were hands.

In fact Davis is like a raccoon. He has been known to put his kibble in the water to soften it up then take it out again to eat it. Isabel hated a dirty water dish and when he left a piece behind she would sit there and scream that the water was dirty. Éowyn does not seem to care.

View attachment 2770690
Aww Isabel. :love

💞 I love that idea
Éowyn has so many dog-like behaviors that I have taken to calling her cat- dog. She greats you at the front door. Lays by my office chair all day. She is even bigger like a dog. But she is a dog that loves to cuddle. I highly recommend them.

Happy Caturday! 🥰
Todays cats are in memoriam.
Gyver
Gyver.jpg
Gyver was our 1st family cat, rescued off the waterfront & so covered in fleas he looked black. He was a Siamese X with blue eyes, ginger points & a kink in his tail. He was the sweetest boy & always just so, so grateful for the home he found with us.
Issi
IMG_2827.JPG

Issi was a cat of another colour entirely. Technically he shouldn't ever have lived here. Technically he wasn't my cat. In reality he was the Greatest Cat Ever & totally devoted to me ~ & me alone.

The middle lad acquired him from his then girlfriend as a fubby~wubby kitten, snuck him into a house that already had 3 resident cats, then departed for seas unknown leaving his cat behind but promising to send money for food & desexing. He never did & I had a cat I neither liked nor wanted.

Then Gyver was diagnosed riddled with cancer & laid the burden of life down. I was devastated. Issi, who was determined to love & be loved, climbed up my leg into my lap, wriggled up my chest, laid his head over my heart & grieved with me. From that moment on he was my cat & there was never any question of said son reclaiming him. He died suddenly of a blood clot but is irreplaceable. He was one of a kind.

I have discovered that the runt of the litter appears to be the little black girl kitten. She is smaller then the rest and is developing slower too. It's not drastic, but I've noticed.

View attachment 2770293
Her eyes are only just opening, while everyone was open yesterday or the day before. She is the kitten snuggled next to the tiger one.
They are adorable. 🥰 I have a soft spot for runts. She's quite a bit smaller isn't she?

They are adorable. 🥰 I have a soft spot for runts. She's quite a bit smaller isn't she?
She is. I'm thinking of starting with supplement feedings. She is often pushed off the nipple and then she just sleeps.

Her eyes are beginning to open and she does cry when taken from preaches, so she's not in any immediate harm.

Back
Top Bottom