Ribh's D'Coopage

Let's talk cold - both of @BY Bob's lovely cats have feet specially adapted to walking through snow. They have wider feet that they can spread out so they don't sink in, and of course they are wearing fur boots.
I believe that is true of Éowyn and I assume also of Davis.
:love
Mmmm fur boooooots my leg hair will never make the grade :(

Josh is tired after a long day of playing Jungle Cat.
View attachment 2770352

Taz was jealous, so I
Josh is tired after a long day of playing Jungle Cat.
View attachment 2770352

Taz was jealous, so I took his picture too.
View attachment 2770353
Look Mom. My long-lost brothers!

21EA11D3-D46C-429B-9801-05B74347E286.jpeg

Good evening everyone 😊😴

I have discovered that the runt of the litter appears to be the little black girl kitten. She is smaller then the rest and is developing slower too. It's not drastic, but I've noticed.

View attachment 2770293
Her eyes are only just opening, while everyone was open yesterday or the day before. She is the kitten snuggled next to the tiger one.
They are so adorable, I miss having a cat.

When there are no more dogs, I'll seriously think about. getting another one.

It is really difficult to avoid they are always underfoot.
I try and throw a few sunflower seeds in the opposite direction of where I need to go but it doesn’t work very reliably to get them away.
There is a shuffle step I use when everyone is around just to keep that from happening.

I have discovered that the runt of the litter appears to be the little black girl kitten. She is smaller then the rest and is developing slower too. It's not drastic, but I've noticed.

View attachment 2770293
Her eyes are only just opening, while everyone was open yesterday or the day before. She is the kitten snuggled next to the tiger one.
They are so adorable. 🥰

Let's talk cold - both of @BY Bob's lovely cats have feet specially adapted to walking through snow. They have wider feet that they can spread out so they don't sink in, and of course they are wearing fur boots.
I believe that is true of Éowyn and I assume also of Davis.
:love
They both have giant paws that are extremely dexterous. I see the both of them pick things up with their paws just like they were hands.

In fact Davis is like a raccoon. He has been known to put his kibble in the water to soften it up then take it out again to eat it. Isabel hated a dirty water dish and when he left a piece behind she would sit there and scream that the water was dirty. Éowyn does not seem to care.

20200112_123551.jpg

Back
Top Bottom