Ribh's D'Coopage

So...it looks like Peaches baby daddy showed up...
20210723_201651.jpg

The first born kitten looks just like him. I'm working with my friend to get him neutered and see if I can find him a home as well.

My technique is to dress for the weather: jacket, snow pants, tuque, gloves, boots. Then being outside in cold weather is really quite pleasant.
Are you planning a trip?🤔
Nope, I'm just feeling the cold 🥶 don't pity me though, because the temp hasn't gone below freezing.

I was, yes. Serious and apparently rather naive.
Ok. I will answer seriously.

It all starts with the proper clothing. Based upon temperature you must have the correct layers. Dress too warmly and you sweat and the sweat actually makes you cold in the end as your clothes get damp. Dress too lightly and you can't stay warm. I dress in easily removable layers so I can add and subtract as needed.

Your feet are very important. Again, proper footwear for the temperature. You do not want your feet getting wet in any way. Footwear that is too tight also leads to cold feet.

Most people, especially women neglect their heads. More heat escapes out your head than any other part of your body. If you are cold and put a proper hat on you instantly feel warmer.

Is this what you are looking for? Do you have specific questions? Are you going to vacation somewhere cold?

Back
Top Bottom