Ribh's D'Coopage

Within the last week or two, Ribh was complaining about her weather and quoted the high and low temperatures and I had to laugh because they were exactly the same as mine, but it's SUMMER here!! :gig
yeah, I know. I'm a terrible woos. :lol: But we're sub~tropical. Really cold weather is almost unheard of. I reach for a sweater when the breeze picks up a little. 🤣

She is. I'm thinking of starting with supplement feedings. She is often pushed off the nipple and then she just sleeps.

Her eyes are beginning to open and she does cry when taken from preaches, so she's not in any immediate harm.
I have a litter runt who is now all grown up. The vet was rather disparaging and seemed pessimistic about her prospects.
She remains about half the size of my other cats - about 6lb vs 12lb for the others - but she is feisty as all hell and very much a complete cat. She makes up for her small size by growling at anyone who messes with her.

@MJ: when I sailed, because I wasn't into wetsuits, I wore proper wool next to the skin. It breathes & even wet holds the warmth. @BY Bob is right though: head & feet. Keep those warm & your body should be much warmer. I use fingerless gloves so I still have dexterity but extra warmth.

I have a litter runt who is now all grown up. The vet was rather disparaging and seemed pessimistic about her prospects.
She remains about half the size of my other cats - about 6lb vs 12lb for the others - but she is feisty as all hell and very much a complete cat. She makes up for her small size by growling at anyone who messes with her.
Isabel was the runt. 6 lbs full grown. She lived over 17 years. 🥰

20200125_101101.jpg

Back
Top Bottom