Ribh's D'Coopage

Sad news for my family though. Our beautiful Golden Retriever, Stella, started limping last Thursday and got drastically worse before we could get her to the vet. We also noticed a lump under her left ear. The vet thought it was an enlarged lymph node and that the limp was probably arthritis (she's 14 and a half), so we booked her in for a biopsy today plus x-rays of her chest and limbs. (she has also had an occasional cough for a while).

The x-rays showed that her lungs are riddled with cancer. :hitThe vet says she may have anything from a few months to a few weeks left. She is still a happy, loving girl and we have her home with us and lots of painkillers to keep her comfortable.

View attachment 2777384
Aaww, poor sweetheart... hugs to you... she is so beautiful!💕

Sad news for my family though. Our beautiful Golden Retriever, Stella, started limping last Thursday and got drastically worse before we could get her to the vet. We also noticed a lump under her left ear. The vet thought it was an enlarged lymph node and that the limp was probably arthritis (she's 14 and a half), so we booked her in for a biopsy today plus x-rays of her chest and limbs. (she has also had an occasional cough for a while).

The x-rays showed that her lungs are riddled with cancer. :hitThe vet says she may have anything from a few months to a few weeks left. She is still a happy, loving girl and we have her home with us and lots of painkillers to keep her comfortable.

View attachment 2777384
That’s so sad ACM! :hugs Golden retrievers are lovely. My sister recently lost one of her border collies to cancer.

These 4 were a bit overwhelmed when they were moved into the big coop.
Oshina is the oldest of this group but she is overshadowed by Shuri, the youngest & fluffiest.
20210516_072904.jpg

Back
Top Bottom