Ribh's D'Coopage

Good evening everyone. 😊😴

My little *I want to be people* Olivia is a real chicken.
Today she squatted for me then laid her 1st egg in a nesting box.
I happened to see her investigating her options when I went to collect the egg under Luna, which wasn't Luna's. Olivia couldn't believe her luck. My shoulder was @ the perfect height for landing! 🤣 Here is Olivia's 1st egg beside one of Soda's for comparison.
View attachment 2778594
Great job, Olivia 💖 perfect egg from our little fluff girl !!

My little *I want to be people* Olivia is a real chicken.
Today she squatted for me then laid her 1st egg in a nesting box.
I happened to see her investigating her options when I went to collect the egg under Luna, which wasn't Luna's. Olivia couldn't believe her luck. My shoulder was @ the perfect height for landing! 🤣 Here is Olivia's 1st egg beside one of Soda's for comparison.
View attachment 2778594
Awww. She's all grown up. 🥰

When they get to her age you are kind of bracing for this type of thing. It is still very sad though. 😣 Thank you for your thoughts.

We puppy raised Stella for the Guide Dogs for the Blind. From 18 months to 10 years she worked. She came back to us for retirement in January 2017 which we weren't expecting, but were were very happy to have her back. She is our favourite out of the six puppies we had for the Guide Dogs.

Here she is as a puppy.
Oh my gosh! She is the cutest thing! And what a wonderful thing you do💕❤️

IT'S CATURDAY!🥰
20210730_173817.jpg

Marlow loving the library & Kirby getting his cuddles wherever he can. 🤣 He's a bit peeved. He wanted my lap.😆

Congratulations Olivia! What a sweet little egg. ❤️
Olivia says: Thank you; it was nothing really.
Top right: what she means? I IS peoples.
😄No doubt you're right!
Great job, Olivia 💖 perfect egg from our little fluff girl !
Thank you, Sue. It really is.
Awww. She's all grown up. 🥰

She really is. I was so shocked when she actually squatted. So submissive instead of her: Now where's that shoulder? look.

IT'S CATURDAY!🥰
View attachment 2779258

Marlow loving the library & Kirby getting his cuddles wherever he can. 🤣 He's a bit peeved. He wanted my lap.😆
Happy Caturday Ribh!

IMG_2021-07-30-16-49-06-096.jpg

She's unaware of any reason why the human should be permitted to sit on the cushions.

Back
Top Bottom