Ribh's D'Coopage

Is that what Aurora is doing with my chair?

Dogs will do the same thing. I had a poodle that would jump up on my bed every night & steal my favorite pillow. He would lay dead still on it and the only thing that would move were his eyes as he watched me closely...will she make me move this time...I had at least 5 pillows on my bed, but he wanted my favorite one...:gig

Peaches' baby daddy showed up again. He got some treats, a can of food, and water.

20210731_132833.jpg

Peaches is showing some signs of coming into heat again. She even came downstairs and sat in the window. I'm sure that's why Avocado is hanging around.

Peaches' baby daddy showed up again. He got some treats, a can of food, and water.

View attachment 2780587

Peaches is showing some signs of coming into heat again. She even came downstairs and sat in the window. I'm sure that's why Avocado is hanging around.
It's amazing how fast animals will go back into heat...even if they are still nursing babies!

Last edited:

View attachment 2780587

Oh dear. I you going to try and get either or both of them neutered? I know some TNR programs will do that for free (a retired vet friend of mine volunteers at one of those programs which is how I know).

Oh dear. I you going to try and get either or both of them neutered? I know some TNR programs will do that for free (a retired vet friend of mine volunteers at one of those programs which is how I know).
My friend Steph is helping me get Avocado neutered through TNR. I need to get him on a schedule of coming around before I can set up the appointment. I simply don't have the space to bring him inside.

My friend Steph is helping me get Avocado neutered through TNR. I need to get him on a schedule of coming around before I can set up the appointment. I simply don't have the space to bring him inside.
I'm glad you're neutering. I love kittens but there are so many unwanted babies around already.

Back
Top Bottom