Ribh's D'Coopage

I was just sitting here wondering how the tribes dynamics might have shifted because of the move. I'm glad that she is better included now.

Any other changes you have noticed?
That' a good question, Bob. I'm not sure how much is due to other changes & how much is due to the move itself. Any time I appear I am mobbed. Chickens come running from all over the yard & their favourite place is the back porch, where I come in & out. The biggest changes are feeding & let out/lock up because I am using trays, not feeders. I use feed time to lure the girls into the shed @ night but they have to wait on me getting up to let them out in the morning so they are not as self regulated as they were.

The Vorwerks have become much friendlier as well. Not lap sitters but they are happy to come & perch beside me & keep me company. Olivia, is really using her place as *small, favourite chicken* to get in the food tray & be carried to the shed while gorging before anyone else. The tribe seems to be much tighter & more cohesive, more accepting of each other, & generally just happy that they are all still together though so much else has changed.

CATURDAY IS HERE AGAIN!😁
20210918_072519.jpg

That' a good question, Bob. I'm not sure how much is due to other changes & how much is due to the move itself. Any time I appear I am mobbed. Chickens come running from all over the yard & their favourite place is the back porch, where I come in & out. The biggest changes are feeding & let out/lock up because I am using trays, not feeders. I use feed time to lure the girls into the shed @ night but they have to wait on me getting up to let them out in the morning so they are not as self regulated as they were.

The Vorwerks have become much friendlier as well. Not lap sitters but they are happy to come & perch beside me & keep me company. Olivia, is really using her place as *small, favourite chicken* to get in the food tray & be carried to the shed while gorging before anyone else. The tribe seems to be much tighter & more cohesive, more accepting of each other, & generally just happy that they are all still together though so much else has changed.
These are all positive developments in a way. I'm very glad to hear that. You are the one constant in their lives now and I believe that has made you very important to them.

Back
Top Bottom