Ribh's D'Coopage

I've got 20 just now but I expect to lose Sif. She's not really improving but still eating & drinking.
That's sad Ribh. You have such an interesting bunch. I love seeing the pictures of them. You've had quite a few deaths since you started it seems much like myself. It doesn't get any easier but acceptance comes more quickly I found.
It's easy for people to write you should have done this or that but I think letting them die if that's what is inevitable is a brave approach. I've done it in the past when I just didn't have the heart to kill myself. Sometimes I just can't.

That's sad Ribh. You have such an interesting bunch. I love seeing the pictures of them. You've had quite a few deaths since you started it seems much like myself. It doesn't get any easier but acceptance comes more quickly I found.
It's easy for people to write you should have done this or that but I think letting them die if that's what is inevitable is a brave approach. I've done it in the past when I just didn't have the heart to kill myself. Sometimes I just can't.
If I thought she was unhappy or in pain it would be a one way trip to the vet but for now, though each day is a struggle for her, she seems content. I've let Oshina out but I have a broody I need to break so she'll still have company @ night. When I'm around to supervise she gets grass time. I hate to make the call too early but it is a fine line to judge.

I find it fascinating that the bantams seem to be much, much hardier ~ even though their genetics have been fiddled with. I've had very few problems with them compared to the standards. Yes they go broody. No, they don't lay every day but on the whole I have found them much easier to deal with. And they cost less to run. 🤣 I was frightened of the smaller birds to start with but now I'm far more pro them & not so scared of hurting them when I have to handle them.

Sif.
20211129_101109.jpg

Back
Top Bottom