Ribh's D'Coopage

White chickens are awesome!

View attachment 3174833

In the words of Jamie Hyneman from Mythbusters:

"I kinda like it in here, it's private." :lau
That's awesome!

There is a lot of love for black chickens in these parts and don't get me wrong, I love a black chicken, but white chickens are spectacular. šŸ„°

Went out to go shopping Saturday and truck wouldn't start. Tried everyone we know and couldn't get a ride. Today is the busiest day of the month for me, so I need to get things done early and then call the tow truck and ride in with him so I can shop and then get a ride home from one of the folks at the garage.
That's really tough. I can see how that will make for a long day. :hugs :hugs

Went out to go shopping Saturday and truck wouldn't start. Tried everyone we know and couldn't get a ride. Today is the busiest day of the month for me, so I need to get things done early and then call the tow truck and ride in with him so I can shop and then get a ride home from one of the folks at the garage.
Oh Bob šŸ˜ž
It's incredibly hard to get to a shop these days or anywhere for that matter. I really hope you can get your truck fixed and šŸ™ you can get a lift from that garage

These little ones are having a good day
20220705_141333.jpg

WEDNESDAY WHEREVER.šŸ˜¶
Wet, cold & downright miserable today.
All the chickens except for Chavi & Olivia have given up roosting outside. Far too unpleasant.
Spent most of the day @ the mechanics having the emissions thingy checked out. I was worried but luckily it turned out to be nothing. The rest was spent looking for presents for my twins who have a birthday tomorrow.:idunno
They are impossible to buy for.
Latest finished baby blanket, which is very girly.
20220706_193125.jpg

That's awesome!

There is a lot of love for black chickens in these parts and don't get me wrong, I love a black chicken, but white chickens are spectacular. šŸ„°
The problem with white chickens is they so rarely look lovely & white. Most of the time they merely look grbby. One dustbath & they turn mottled.

How did your day end up? I really hope it wasn't as awful as anticipated. :hugs

WEDNESDAY WHEREVER.šŸ˜¶
Wet, cold & downright miserable today.
All the chickens except for Chavi & Olivia have given up roosting outside. Far too unpleasant.
Spent most of the day @ the mechanics having the emissions thingy checked out. I was worried but luckily it turned out to be nothing. The rest was spent looking for presents for my twins who have a birthday tomorrow.:idunno
They are impossible to buy for.
Latest finished baby blanket, which is very girly.
View attachment 3175656
That's is a beautiful rug for certain. It is OK if it is girly. I love it. ā¤ļø

Back
Top Bottom