Ribh's D'Coopage

Happy Caturday!

7E820802-FD24-4DA2-8BB3-754F58FA0462.jpeg

The ceiling was interesting but now it is time to figure out how to get down.

View attachment 3187650

Hmmm not as easy as it looked. With all the clutter she has up here there is nowhere to put my feet.
View attachment 3187652

View attachment 3187653

Maybe I can fit here.
View attachment 3187661

Oooh not as much room as I thought!
View attachment 3187667

At that point he threw caution to the wind and just jumped.
I should add that I was standing right there and could have helped him. But that would have been very undignified for him, and other cats were observing his dilemma from the safety of the sofa.

Here are some Caturday entries but first an Enzo update.

We were very concerned about him a week ago. He had stopped being a kitten. He was not running around. He would not chase the laser pointer or the fish on a string. You never saw him play. When I picked him up to pet him he seemed to be all skin and bones.

So I weighed him. He was only 0.65 kg. At his first vet appointment he was 0.75 kg.

So back to the vet he went.

He was put on B vitamins (just like Gucci and Bernadette), digestive enzymes (like Peggy), and we decided to worm him even though his test was negative.

We also discussed his relationship with the other cats and it was decided to set up another feeding location for him. So I set up a bowl and water in my office for him and let him eat alone there with the other cats locked out when he was eating for the first few days.

Here he is a week later.

He is back to being a kitten. He has tons of energy and is back to chasing and playing again. Including trying to ride Èowyn like a horse the other night. In fact he and Èowyn are tearing up the house these days playing.

I feel like it was actually the second feeding station that is "his" that made the difference but it could have been any of the interventions. At this point we are continuing the vitamins and enzymes.

Now for some photos!

20220711_224244.jpg
20220711_224332.jpg

Playing with Davis
20220712_073549.jpg

Eating from the big cats bowl with Èowyn
20220712_105955.jpg

Napping with Davis
20220712_195628.jpg

Fresh folded laundry is a great place to nap.

20220712_204554.jpg

Sharing cereal milk with Davis

20220713_092004.jpg

Playing with Èowyn and their favorite fish toy.
20220713_092820.jpg

Right now chewing on my toe

20220716_083051.jpg

As always we need a photo of Èowyn patrolling her yard. Those blue birds better stay up high for certain.

20220713_081005.jpg

We were very concerned about him a week ago. He had stopped being a kitten. He was not running around. He would not chase the laser pointer or the fish on a string. You never saw him play. When I picked him up to pet him he seemed to be all skin and bones.

So I weighed him. He was only 0.65 kg. At his first vet appointment he was 0.75 kg.

He was put on B vitamins (just like Gucci and Bernadette), digestive enzymes (like Peggy), and we decided to worm him even though his test was negative.

We also discussed his relationship with the other cats and it was decided to set up another feeding location for him. So I set up a bowl and water in my office for him and let him eat alone there with the other cats locked out when he was eating for the first few days.

Here he is a week later.

He is back to being a kitten. He has tons of energy and is back to chasing and playing again. Including trying to ride Èowyn like a horse the other night. In fact he and Èowyn are tearing up the house these days playing.

I feel like it was actually the second feeding station that is "his" that made the difference but it could have been any of the interventions. At this point we are continuing the vitamins and enzymes.

Now for some photos!

View attachment 3188125View attachment 3188127

Playing with Davis
View attachment 3188128

View attachment 3188129

Napping with Davis View attachment 3188130

View attachment 3188131

View attachment 3188132

View attachment 3188133

View attachment 3188134

As always we need a photo of Èowyn patrolling her yard. Those blue birds better stay up high for certain.

View attachment 3188136
Eeeek!! I love him!!! Is he a Maine Coon also?? And Arwynn is gorgeous!! I spell it like I hear it... if I spelled it like I read it then it wouldn’t make sense 😂

Here he is a week later.

Now for some photos!

View attachment 3188125View attachment 3188127

Playing with Davis
View attachment 3188128

View attachment 3188129

Napping with Davis View attachment 3188130

View attachment 3188131

View attachment 3188132

View attachment 3188133

View attachment 3188134

View attachment 3188136
Look at his toe fluff! 🥰🥰🥰

Back
Top Bottom