Ribh's D'Coopage

Sooner than expected. The 1st lot of surgery is scheduled for next week. I will be MIA for a few days.
Given you need it, sooner is better so I think this is good news.
Remember, this is the one time in your life you should obey orders. If the doctors say you should lie still, lie still. If they say walk, walk. And most importantly if they say you need pain medication, take it and don't fret about trying to do without. Equally, don't take more than the minimum.
We are all rooting for you and your surgeon. Take some good books - there is a lot of boredom involved in being operated on and hospital day rooms are rarely stocked with things to get excited about!
:hugs :hugs

Given you need it, sooner is better so I think this is good news.
Remember, this is the one time in your life you should obey orders. If the doctors say you should lie still, lie still. If they say walk, walk. And most importantly if they say you need pain medication, take it and don't fret about trying to do without. Equally, don't take more than the minimum.
We are all rooting for you and your surgeon. Take some good books - there is a lot of boredom involved in being operated on and hospital day rooms are rarely stocked with things to get excited about!
:hugs :hugs
Great advice, thanks, RC. I've only ever been in hospital to give birth & that was pretty much in & out. I'm not good about following orders but I will bear your excellent advice in mind & remember to be good. 😉 I'll download a couple of books onto my phone & take the latest crochet project & hope for the best. I can think of so many things I'd rather be doing. 🤣 The cats will have a meltdown when I don't come home & the chickens can be completely nuts for people they don't know. I'll make sure the lad knows to lock them in after dark. That way he can round up the fence sitting stragglers.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom