Ribh's D'Coopage

Hey Ribh, I know you’re not in a great head-space at the moment, but RC thought I should post my latest portrait on your thread, as it seems to have become an arts and craft repository.

I’m putting it behind a spoiler if anyone has any issues with nudity as I’m getting, let’s say, a bit more ‘cheeky’. :D

E69A7EFB-D1CF-4F52-812F-3FF5066FFC34.jpeg

Art space rent:
2BCB8C68-890A-4A0B-BB0A-0B3D874BEFB1.jpeg

Hope you are feeling better soon Ribh.
:hugs

Hey Ribh, I know you’re not in a great head-space at the moment, but RC thought I should post my latest portrait on your thread, as it seems to have become an arts and craft repository.

I’m putting it behind a spoiler if anyone has any issues with nudity as I’m getting, let’s say, a bit more ‘cheeky’. :D

Art space rent:
View attachment 3282937

Hope you are feeling better soon Ribh.
:hugs
Once again that is wonderful! 🥰🥰

Such talent you have. :clap :clap :clap

On the front page this week is an article referring to cracked corn for chickens. In the discussion section of the article was a comment regarding the 90/10 rule for feeding chickens. I thought newcomers to chicken keeping might need better information than what was provided so I worked up a response and commented. I went ahead and modified that comment to be a post on my thread. If you are interested, here is the link.

Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock' https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...es-stories-of-our-flock.1286630/post-26213615

Self Promotion Tax

20221007_081558.jpg

On the front page this week is an article referring to cracked corn for chickens. In the discussion section of the article was a comment regarding the 90/10 rule for feeding chickens. I thought newcomers to chicken keeping might need better information than what was provided so I worked up a response and commented. I went ahead and modified that comment to be a post on my thread. If you are interested, here is the link.

Post in thread 'Fluffy Butt Acres: Stories of our flock' https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...es-stories-of-our-flock.1286630/post-26213615

Self Promotion Tax

View attachment 3283951
Glynda, a.k.a. ‘Polly’. :D

Back
Top Bottom