Ribh's D'Coopage

Another Caturday sleeper.
94505187-F852-42C8-8103-D36BB800FE06.jpeg

I think you mentioned it before, but how much does she weigh ? Does she have a lot of furs or is she as heavy as her size makes it appear ?
I have not weighed her in a while. She is pretty lean though. She is definitely over 20 lbs. She is not fluffy but does have narrow shoulders. Perhaps I will weigh her today. 🤔

It’s Caturday everywhere!
I don’t know if DD1’s fiancé is allowed to use his coat, disturbing cats is not allowed :)
View attachment 3388667
The yellow thing is a tag on his collar. Apparently it took him 2 weeks to figure out how to remove the collar … the day after this picture was taken. I guess he figured that after 11 years free of such restriction he didn’t need one now.
I think he was just playing with you all regarding the collar.
Every cat I have known has been able to extract themselves from their collar whenever they chose to. Sometimes they leave it on and decide to take it off later.
My worst was the white and orange cat who I thought might be a good candidate for harness training so he could go for walks with me.
I spent days acclimatizing him to the harness. We got where he would happily wear it all day and sleep in it.
Come the day I thought we could go for a walk together I had him on my lap and I turned to pick up the leash to attach it to the harness and the only thing on my lap was the harness.
It took him all of two seconds to get out of it!
:lau

I think he was just playing with you all regarding the collar.
Every cat I have known has been able to extract themselves from their collar whenever they chose to. Sometimes they leave it on and decide to take it off later.
My worst was the white and orange cat who I thought might be a good candidate for harness training so he could go for walks with me.
I spent days acclimatizing him to the harness. We got where he would happily wear it all day and sleep in it.
Come the day I thought we could go for a walk together I had him on my lap and I turned to pick up the leash to attach it to the harness and the only thing on my lap was the harness.
It took him all of two seconds to get out of it!
:lau
I want to harness train Éowyn so I don't have to create her to go to the vet. It is very hard to carry a crate that full. We have started but now I am very worried that she could get out of it if she wanted. :barnie

I want to harness train Éowyn so I don't have to create her to go to the vet. It is very hard to carry a crate that full. We have started but now I am very worried that she could get out of it if she wanted. :barnie
Just watch her attitude - she wouldn't want to! She might even travel in the car without any constraint. Maybe in the waiting room you will need to control her more because of the dogs.

Just watch her attitude - she wouldn't want to! She might even travel in the car without any constraint. Maybe in the waiting room you will need to control her more because of the dogs.
It's the walk from the car to the waiting room and then the dogs in the waiting room. If she will stand for that then I will be happy.

Back
Top Bottom