RIP chicken thread

She lived out a life with you, so it must've been good! :hugs We are with you and we know how you feel. I know it might be hard, but when you feel up to it, have a great day!
She had a big tumor on her. We had to give her a surgery. It was better then not getting it and having her get sick from cancer. I see her in her sister, so its like sheā€™s still here. :)

One of my Plymouth Rock twins was killed by a hawk in March. She was always the sweetest, and a good layer. She was almost 5 years old. In her absence, we decided to get more chickens. Our broody hen raised 5 chicks. She protected them viscously from everyone except Flag, her best friend. The forced our remaining twin, Louisa to befriend her old enemy Red. Red hasn't bullied her since. Thank you Twinnie!

One of my Plymouth Rock twins was killed by a hawk in March. She was always the sweetest, and a good layer. She was almost 5 years old. In her absence, we decided to get more chickens. Our broody hen raised 5 chicks. She protected them viscously from everyone except Flag, her best friend. The forced our remaining twin, Louisa to befriend her old enemy Red. Red hasn't bullied her since. Thank you Twinnie!
:hugs Donā€™t worry! She is keeping all the other chickens company.

Rip Daytona. I know it was right, but it was hard. I miss you baby. I wish I had just one more day. 470B307C-4AF3-4A68-8E0E-716FBEA9EC23.jpeg B9F7B72E-9A26-4914-8609-F21575EC5637.jpeg D04E1AF4-1ABE-43DE-AEF2-2601686F5DCF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom